Our Church Covenant was signed by our charter membership on October 4, 2015.
e, the members of Grace Family Bible Church, believe that God has placed a desire in our hearts to have a church in our community where we and our children may worship Him and grow in His grace together. We further desire that this church would be established on the strongest foundation possible so that it may actively serve the Trinity as prescribed in the Scriptures for many generations to come. In that light, we testify in the presence of God and this assembly that we most solemnly and joyfully enter into covenant with one another as one body in Christ.
Articles of the Covenant
- We will walk together in Christian love, in spite of our weaknesses and shortcomings.
- We will strive together for the advancement of our people in areas of knowledge, integrity, discipline, doctrine, and unity.
- We will commit together in faith to contribute cheerfully and regularly to support the ministry with our giving.
- We will strive for the salvation of our lost family, friends, neighbors and coworkers.
- We vow to walk circumspectly in this world, avoiding unnecessary entanglements as soldiers for His kingdom.
- We will strive to not forsake the gathering of the saints.
- We will be honorable in our conduct and faithful in our commitments.
- We will abstain from coarse humor, gossip, cutting sarcasm, complaining and overall negativity.
- We will abstain from habits that bring harm to the church.
- We will joyfully support and honor our leaders as they shepherd this body in all practical and spiritual matters.
- We will be slow to take offense, but always eager to reconcile when a wrong is suffered.
- We promise not to break away from fellowship in a way that is dishonoring to Christ or His church.